For Release: On Receipt
Contact: Shel Horowitz, 413-586-2388, firstname.lastname@example.org, Twitter: @ShelHorowitz
Shel Horowitz Speaks at Green and Marketing Events
HADLEY, MA: Shel Horowitz, primary author (with Jay Conrad Levinson) of the award-winning new book, Guerrilla Marketing Goes Green: Winning Strategies to Improve Your Profits and Your Planet (John Wiley & Sons, 2010), is speaking at Green and sustainability events around the Northeast, and at marketing events in Europe and North America.
His schedule includes:
- Communication On Top, a high-level international PR conference in Davos, Switzerland, held in February 2010
- The Go Green Expo, a New York City event with an expected turnout of 8,000 (March 19-21; Shel will be speaking on March 19, 12:30 pm)
- The first-ever town-sponsored Sustainability Fair in Amherst, MA, April 24
- The American Society of Journalists and Authors national conference, April 25
- His third appearance at Connecticut Authors and Publishers Association University in Hartford, May 8
- A Local Economy event in Holyoke, MA, June 15 (confirmation pending)
- SolarFest, a massive weekend exhibition in Tinmouth, Vermont, mid-July (confirmation pending)
Shel speaks on such topics as Communicating the Value in Your Values, Staying Profitable AND Ethical in Tough Economic Times, Green is Gold: How to be Market More Profitably by Being More Green, Ethical Marketing, How to Market Your Book.
More information about his speaking and media training can be found at http://guerrillamarketinggoesgreen.com/have-shel-speak.